BACK TO TOP
- SKU: rubd-39036
Availability: in stock Many in stock Out of stock
Ravenclaw Deluxe Scarf Child
It is the blue and bronze House at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, in the famous Harry Potter series by author J K Rowling. Ravenclaw is symbolised by wit, learning and wisdom and was founded by the medieval witch Rowena Ravenclaw. With an eagle as its icon, famous Ravenclaw members include Luna Lovegood and Cho Chang.
Novels in this series include Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
- Knit scarf in house colours, made of an acrylic fabric
- Embroidered house emblem sewn on
- Knotted fringe tassels at ends
- Costume top and skirt displayed are sold separately
- This is an officially licensed Harry Potter product